My name is Mrs Cookson and I’m the SENCO at St Anne’s Catholic Primary School.
My role is to ensure we provide an inclusive education for all children in line with our school mission statement: ‘Loving and Learning Together in Harmony with Christ’.
We deliver a number of interventions to allow children to close the gaps within their learning.
Reviewed by Mrs Cookson and Mrs L Prescott, September 2018
Name and contact details of the SENCO
Mrs C Cookson
St Anne’s Catholic Primary School
0151 645 3682
Information about Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
1. Appropriate for the pupil
2. Inclusive and within a mixed ability class
3. Co-ordinated by the class teacher, SENCO and Senior Leadership team
4. Part of a partnership between parents/carers, the pupil and school
5. Regularly updated and reviewed by our Senior Leadership Team as part of our whole school improvement plan
6. Part of our school’s performance management arrangements and its approach to professional development for all our staff
7.An integral part of our overall approach to monitoring the progress and development of all our pupils
8. Part of the local offer.