The Governing Body of St Anne’s Primary School is looking to appoint a Senior Play Care Worker to work in our successful after school club.
The successful applicant will:
- have experience of working with children
- supervise and ensure all play and activity is fun and engaging
- have a friendly, nurturing demeanour
- have excellent organisational skills and a creative flair
- demonstrate a welcoming, positive approach to parents, staff, pupils and other visitors to school.
In return, we offer:
- the opportunity to work with an incredibly motivated and dedicated team of staff, pupils and families
- a warm and friendly environment
- a committed leadership team
Applications are particularly welcome from those with experience of working in school or after school club settings.
Closing Date: Friday 11th December at 12 noon.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Level DBS check.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability.
Please apply to the Business Manager, Mrs S Coast, by submitting a completed application form and a supporting letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org